labour ban
I am working as a nurse in pvt sector since 2010 with unlimited contract.I renewed contract with limited contract of 2 yrs on 2012 December as per new policy of facility..if I get a better offer from goverment or pvt ,can I resign with one month notice period without labor ban ? if there is ban can I lift ? I am in husband visa .
 Views: 2681
labour ban
Answers (1)
10 years ago
if you get job in government there will be no ban, if private you have to complete your new contract. otherwise yes.

Your Answer

You must login to answer.
Popular Questions